"I'm so happy I am with you babe"
This was the status of one of my facebook acquaintances. Not a message to her... a status... for all to read and in my case JUDGE!
This makes me sick.... why do this? why not just call her.... or text her. Sheesh, he was probably even sitting beside her when he posted this!
The most common answer would probably be "well he wants everyone to know and that's cute"
NO ITS NOT.
If people are positing things/advertising their relationship because they feel that they gain something, they are dead wrong. If you're doing something because you care about what others think of your relationship... I think ya got it all wrong. I am no cupid... certainly no romeo.... but I think that all that matter is how she feels and that they status would best be kept as a PERSONAL and PRIVATE message to her. This is happening way too much these days...
but hey... 55%+ divorce rate right?
am I bitter .... yes. Im going to go look for love now.
Facebook has completely changed and created new 'relationship' protocol ... and if this is an issue in your relationship.... seek help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u30oFccPJkI

No comments:
Post a Comment