As I am doing this now.. thinking of things that rattle me... none may do so more than doing something last minute. Procrastination is a self-inflicted wound that has the ability to crush one's spirits. Dreading that final essay/paper/project and leaving it to the last minute causes stress levels that will mess with every facet of your life! no one will want to talk to you because you'll be losing it on anyone who takes from your focus. Coffee cup after coffee cup.
HOWEVER... I don't think there is a better feeling than finally finishing whatever it is you had to do. It could be done with poor quality.. it could have been a hundred times better... but its DONE.
Over the course of my 6 years of post -secondary school you would think I have learned.
Unfortunately... I have not. Procrastination is indeed a pet peeve but like I said... is no ones fault but my own... ...in fact I don't even think I can complain about it... anyways I've gotta get going. I've got things to do!... but first.... video games.
HOW TO STOP PROCRASTINATING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvcx7Y4caQE

No comments:
Post a Comment