The Toronto maple leafs have sold out every game since October 2001.
They have made the playoffs 3 times since (13 years).
They are a horrible team on the ice...
and as a fan of their opposition... I LOATHE leafs fans.
They are ignorant... they are mindless (paying $300+ for average seats to a less than average team)
and worst of all... they will continue to do so.
Yes my bias is driven by the fact that my choice team is the montreal canadiens (Toronto rival) but that does not mean I would not like to see Toronto succeed!
Ticket prices are said to increase by nearly 5 % next season.... subsequent to one of the biggest collapses in TEAM HISTORY. They will continue to sell out... and yes I suppose this demonstrates the commitment of the leafs faithful fans, but come on.... show some spine and try a little boycotting now and then to show your team they need some changing.
Like I said.... I'm bias. and with playoff time around the corner... Ive got my own things to world about . ...
GO HABS GO!
GO LEAFS GO!
No comments:
Post a Comment